We are always ready to make new friends in our complex, but we never expected that Monkeys would be among them. While eating lunch one day, JP spotted something furry on the balcony. As he got closer this is what he found. Since then we have spotted a family of four hanging out on our 15th floor balcony. But then after getting the scoop from other people in the complex, we learned and have now spotted 20 monkeys climbing, jumping, and grooming on balconies. All I can say is they are nasty, ugly, and mean, but Sookie has been LOVING IT!. Life in India is never boring that's for sure! Monkey-ing Around VIDEOS...COMING SOON!
Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9
Monkey-ing Around
We are always ready to make new friends in our complex, but we never expected that Monkeys would be among them. While eating lunch one day, JP spotted something furry on the balcony. As he got closer this is what he found. Since then we have spotted a family of four hanging out on our 15th floor balcony. But then after getting the scoop from other people in the complex, we learned and have now spotted 20 monkeys climbing, jumping, and grooming on balconies. All I can say is they are nasty, ugly, and mean, but Sookie has been LOVING IT!. Life in India is never boring that's for sure! Monkey-ing Around VIDEOS...COMING SOON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is insane! They climb up 15 stories? I can't wait for the videos!!!!!!
I hope I get to see all this in person some day.
Never a dull moment!
Post a Comment