Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9

Happy Father's Day!

Dad....we love you so much and thank the Lord for your relationship with HIM! You have invested in our lives in so many ways there wouldn't be enough space on the internet to share it all! Thank you for loving us!

Tony Mayfield

Arnie Lindsay

FYI..I have absolutely NO clue who that little boy is in between my Dad and I. So please focus in on the other two little ones to the right..my darling brothers Jonathan and Cody!

2 comments:

Jonathan Lindsay said...

That is Chris Endicott. I was friends with him when I was younger and he got me in a lot of trouble. He lived down the street from us.

Jonathan

littlelilly said...

This is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! The pic of myself is upsetting, of course (my style was simply too advanced for the times, I knew GIGANTIC glasses would make a comeback!) And JP, the butt cut is cuttinng edge! Thanks for the laugh!