One month folks! That's right. In just one month the final season of "Lost" will begin. Our hearts are ecstatic!JP and I have started our "Lost" journey all over again. Every year before the next season begins, we pull out the earlier seasons and have a "Lost" marathon to get mentally prepared for the tests ahead.
And although I try to keep politics out of my blogging as much as possible, I refuse to remain silent at this time. I recently heard that our president may change the date for the state of the union address and push back the premier of "Lost". OH! The pain. Does he not understand how long we have been waiting? Doesn't he realize what the American people need on February 10 more than anything else? Perhaps HE is LOST! Well, if he gets his way like his health care reform, I guess the American public will have to wait a bit longer. OH! The pain.
1 comment:
I'm so excited too!
Post a Comment