Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9

"Talking" Parents:Prayerfulness

Prayerfulness

Ephesians 6:18 "And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.  With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Saints."

Grant, Lord that my children's lives may be marked by prayerfulness, that they may learn to pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.

Prayerful Moment...last night we took our team to one of the malls in Delhi for dinner.  As we were approaching the escalator to leave, I glanced over and saw a young lady, sitting in a coffee shop, crying.  "Being alert", I felt the Spirit tell me to go and comfort her. For the next 20 minutes, she poured her heart out regarding her upcoming wedding, I was able to share much Truth, I prayed for her right there in the shop, and she quickly took me to a nearby store to get my opinion on her chosen sari.  On this occasion, while following the Spirit and being alert, He gave me an opportunity to plant seeds and make a new, trusting friend.  When publishing this post this morning, I had fresh insight as to how I should ask the Lord to guide Sawyer in praying in the Spirit in all occasions: in secret, with brothers and sisters, and among nations.

And yet this verse is meant for all!  So today, as your traveling down your path, keep your eyes open for the "crying woman" in the coffee shop that needs to hear hope from our precious Lord!  "She" is there...be ready, don't hesitate, just GO!  

No comments: