But before I post all the fantastic details of those events, let me first share this blog with you. One memory that I will keep locked away safe in the space of my heart that only HIS voice fills, is the moment when I heard this song for the first time:
You're the God of this city
You're the King of these people
You're the Lord of this nation
You are
You're the light in this darkness
You're the hope to the hopeless
You're the peace to the restless
You are
There is no one like our God
There is no one like You, God
Greater things have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done
In this city
Greater things have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done here
So, let me ask you. What is the city on your heart right now? Do you want to believe He has more to be done here/there? Do you get it? Do you know? The "yet to come" depends on YOU in THIS city! I'll stop there for now, but promise that I have more practical blogging "still to be done" soon!
Song by Chris Tomlin-"God of This City"
No comments:
Post a Comment