I find it interesting that no matter where you go in this world..boys will be boys! They act the same way and have the same interests. JP had invited Kunal, our dear friend's son, over to hang out and play games. The afternoon was spent on PS2 playing Guitar Hero, American Football, and Nerts. It was quite funny watching Kunal try to understand the basics of such a complex sport that he has never seen or played. Man, I can't imagine life without football can you? I mean it's one of the key characteristics that makes a person American! Don't believe me? Just read a few of my friend's blogs! It was a great afternoon and ended with many deep discussions and questions about obeying parents, not hating your cousin, and the reason for Christmas and Jesus dying. After so many years, it was precious to have Kunal back in the house again, playing games with his Aunty and Uncle, and asking good questions!
Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9
Boys Will Be Boys
I find it interesting that no matter where you go in this world..boys will be boys! They act the same way and have the same interests. JP had invited Kunal, our dear friend's son, over to hang out and play games. The afternoon was spent on PS2 playing Guitar Hero, American Football, and Nerts. It was quite funny watching Kunal try to understand the basics of such a complex sport that he has never seen or played. Man, I can't imagine life without football can you? I mean it's one of the key characteristics that makes a person American! Don't believe me? Just read a few of my friend's blogs! It was a great afternoon and ended with many deep discussions and questions about obeying parents, not hating your cousin, and the reason for Christmas and Jesus dying. After so many years, it was precious to have Kunal back in the house again, playing games with his Aunty and Uncle, and asking good questions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too bad you didn't have Pigskin with you...then he would have gotten to experience the best American game ever made!
Yes, JP's thoughts exactly!! Too funny! I don't think I will ever quite understand that game.
Post a Comment