Our second day was completely devoted to finding out the gender of Baby Mayfield and then celebrating with our first of many trips to Starbucks! We couldn't seem to stop smiling and laughing out of pure joy at the news of having a BOY: Sawyer Pruitt Mayfield!
Josh-Pruitt also got his wish and I went with him to see X-men Origins-Wolverine! It was actually very enjoyable and I am excited for more to come out!
Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a sweet video! I caught the "magic" word! :)
Okay, so I was sitting here watching the most precious video in the world and crying. What am I going to do when Mal gets married and has kids. They will have to put me away for a long time. :)
Love you tons!!!
Post a Comment