Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9

Your Dog is a Spoiled, Princess When...

You know your dog is spoiled when, every time you eat or snack on something, your dog just sits at your feet and never breaks eye contact. This can last up to 30 minutes.

You know your dog is a spoiled princess when, you try to give her the few leftover scraps on the plate, she looks at it, doesn't touch it, and then looks back at you as if saying, "What? You expect me to bend over and actually lick the plate? I prefer food fed to me by hand..hello!"

There was a time when we NEVER gave Sookie people food. But if you will allow us to embrace and practice the ways of the culture in which we find ourselves these days, let us cast blame on someone else and not accept responsibility. It's actually Uncle Jonathan's fault for Sookie's behavior. He spoiled her with people food a lot when she stayed with them for 4 months. How could we ever try to break the habit now?

1 comment:

Todd Renken said...

I loved this post; it provided great laughter. It made me think about the time that I made her pee, which made me laugh even more. I will never forget this trip and this journey with the both of you; He does AMAZING works in us and through us. I can not wait until the future time that we see each other again...please keep lifting up all of those possibilities and the contact that will have to come in order for that to happen. Thank you both for being who He wanted you all to be; great leaders, wonderful people, and most of all...His.