Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9

ALMOST Famous

Awhile back, we told you about our new, favorite band called Supercharge. The members are former students of mine that I love dearly!! Apparently they were on KSPR news just recently and boy did my heart swell!! They are such a talented group of boys that have such sweet hearts and still keep me laughing! Listening to their comments during the interviews brought back so many memories of funny moments in the classroom. I also commend all the parents for LETTING their sons be risk-takers and follow their hearts! Ben, George, Sam, and Brock..I sure love ya and am proud of you!! PLEASE remember your little 3rd grade teacher when you make it BIG!!! I would love to hear my son one day say.."Mommy you were Supercharge's teacher when they were in 3rd grade? WOW!!"

No comments: