
HOWEVER...here are a few problems we did face in our not-so-perfect day. After picking out that PERFECT outfit, Sawyer soiled the whole thing while changing his diaper. Nice little man! So we had to settle for the more plain, backup onesie tucked away in the diaper bag. Luckily clothes are hardly seen in the shot and his attire didn't matter. But it still was a great beginning lesson for me in allowing things to not be so perfect with having a baby and being okay with it. (OH the woes of the life of a perfectionist!)
There was also another problem with his first photo (picture seen on the left). After turning all our documents into the embassy and getting a compliment on the amazing picture from the American employee with whom we had an appointment, we found out that there was one feature that made Sawyer's photo unacceptable to be turned in with his passport application. Luckily the Kodak store had taken several shots, kept them on their Apple, and we were able to go back and get reprints. Take a good, close look at the pictures again. The one on the left was the original, unacceptable one. The one on the right was the second one and was accepted immediately.
Can you spot the unacceptable feature? Let us know what you think. First one to get the correct feature gets a prize on our next visit to the States in October! Yes, you can respond here OR email us your answer. Good Luck!
4 comments:
Double chin? :)
Not looking directly at the camera?
I thought long and hard...smiling at the same time...and also picked: not looking at the camera. I promise I didn't cheat and copy off of Aidan and Zachary.
Gotta tell you...I love the pictures! Can't wait to hold Sawyer. I may have to spend the night with you all sometime and help in the night. :)
Lovew you!!
My guess is that he is gazing at his mama instead of looking directly at mr. cameraman? I must say - what a cutie!! He is adorable!!
Post a Comment