Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9

Can You Spot the Unacceptable Feature?..Still Waiting for a Winner

Many of you have let us know what you felt was the unacceptable feature, but unfortunately, we still have not had a winner. We agree the eyes and double chin are different, BUT those were acceptable features! The eyes must be open and both ears shown. Nothing else is required with the face. For those of you who have NOT posted your thoughts, NOW is your chance!

HINT: This physical, unacceptable feature is something that we hope he doesn't develop within his personality as it could prevent him from going through doorways in the future.

4 comments:

Julie said...

If I remember correctly, their face has to cover a certain percentage of the picture. The second picture is not close enough and makes him look taller.

Mayfield Journeys said...

This guess is close, but not quite right. Keep trying!!

angie said...

What a precious photo, I am guessing that his head is too big in the first photo from the camera being too close.
He looks so alert and bright eyed! Cannot wait to meet him face to face.

Melissa said...

I agree with Angie, it must be a big head! Unfortunately, I can relate to this...