Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9

To My Mystery Friend....

I love that the Lord has blessed me with friends from all different countries, languages, and cultures!  There is nothing better than sitting down over a cup of chai or coffee and learning about one anothers' similarities and differences.  I love to talk for sure.  And I enjoy hearing what others have to share.

With that said, this post goes out to my mystery friend who is ever so faithful in commenting on my blog.  I would love to understand what you have to say, but unfortunately, do not speak or read the Asian script in which you comment.  Would love to accept your comments, but can't until I understand them.  Thanks! धन्यवाद!

No comments: