I just returned from a 4 day Women's Retreat this past weekend at the Treehouse Hotel. It was a time for me to pack a small bag (yes, I actually did that for those of you who know me well), get away from the norms of life, fellowship with 38 other ladies, and do some soul searching with Him. It was the first time I was away from my 2 men in India, but He blessed it and taught me much! I had an amazing journey from 7am-11pm everyday singing-eating-laughing with sisters from America, Australia, Germany, Kenya, and Ethiopia. My roommate was such a joy and I am blessed to have a sister like her that lives only 5 minutes away! Our speaker, Patty, was such a dear heart that encouraged me along the way!
And so, for the next few days, I am going to do a series I am entitling, Whispers of Truth. It will entail details of some secret places in my heart, transparency of my attitude, what I learned on the retreat, where I am now in the journey, and how AWESOME He has been through the whole process. I pray you are faithful in returning to read this blog series as I believe that He not only wants to use this to work on me inwardly, but to share it outwardly to my dear, loved ones! YOU!
Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment