Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9
Upon Her Table...
Around 3 o'clock in the afternoon, I gaze out my bedroom windows. Just across the gardens, I notice this woman sitting at her table just a few floors up in the next building. Often, with a cup of tea in her hand, she sits, gazing down at something upon her table. She is such a mystery to me and, although I am so curious as to what holds her attention, I am moved to pray for her. An hour later, when she is no longer there, I peer at the empty chair left on the balcony. What fills her thoughts, her attention, her heart? And why am I so motivated to pray?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment