Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9

Within 5 Days

2 days ago...our flyers went up in all 8 towers and the clubhouse!!!
Yesterday...my newest contact sent me an sms saying she was excited to see our flyer and wanted to know if I needed any help.
Today... I got a call from a brand new contact inquiring about the party, excited to meet new people as she is new in the complex and LOVES crafts!  She is already interested in joining my monthly parties.
Tomorrow...6 American ladies will be learning culture in my living room over a cup of chai and namkeens!
In 2 days...Women Beyond Borders will host their first party of 2011.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

May your week (and life) be rewarded! The gifts you share are exciting and will surely bring blessings! Can't wait to hear all about this weeks crafts and the development of "talents" that comes from it! (Donna's daughter)