Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9

Looks can be Deceiving

Would you eat it???

Just the other day, we took a quick trip to the subzi walla to buy some vegetables. As we were purchasing our 2 bags of vegetables for only $5, the walla asked us to try these. We were definitely hesitant because they look absolutely disgusting! However, after seeing him peel them for us and hand them over with a smile, we couldn't say no. The taste and texture seemed so familiar. Where had we eaten this before. And then it hit us! These are.....!?!

Send us an email or comment by clicking the blog title to put in your vote.
The one with the right answer gets a special prize when we see you next.
Answer will be revealed next week!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I have no idea...those are so funny looking. My guess is avacado?

Beth Billings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth Billings said...

brussels sprouts

Preston,Courtney, Callie, Addison and Finn said...

Maybe Artichoke, I think Brussels sprout was a good guess.

I am at the edge of my seat!

Mayfield Journeys said...

A few more ideas from emails...
Stephanie-Peppers
Melissa-Pears