Although several of you put in good guesses, no one was able to correctly identify the food in question.
The answer is...WATER CHESTNUTS!!!
What would Chinese food be without them? You simply remove the green shell/peel and you will find the white water chestnut inside. Cut it up and add it to your veggies, soy sauce, and chicken!
2 comments:
Hope you get a laugh like I did when you read the ideas from my precious 3rd graders from last year!
Chris, Isabel, Maridan, Eme, Cody guessed banana peppers.
Renon, Bella, Michael, Jesse, Hannah guessed mushrooms or milkweed.
Evan, Fallon, Joe, Heath, Kaitlyn guessed brussel sprouts.
Madison, Sadie, Blake, Jonah, and Joni guessed frogs.
I didn't see this until it was too late to guess, but if I had I would have said that they look like the things that would come off the back of the Gremlins when they got wet.
Post a Comment