Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9

Josh-Pruitt's New Toy


This weekend, Josh-Pruitt bought a new toy that has brought him hours of entertainment. Take a good look at the picture. Can you guess what it is? Comment if you have ideas and, again, whoever guesses correctly gets a fun present from India next time we see you. (By the way, for those of you who live overseas and know...give others a chance first!) Answer will be revealed next week. We look forward to reading your ideas.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I know exactly what it is! I have seen one before--It is a bug zapper!!!

Mayfield Journeys said...

Melissa, you seem pretty confident in your opinion. Are you sure? Looks can be deceiving.

Preston Goings said...

I love those things. We do not actually have a lot of them here, but I played with them a lot in China. They are so awesome. Zap,Zap. Love you guys and have a great week.

Stinson's Class said...

It's a bug zapper, whoops, a little late.

Unknown said...

I think it is a tennis raket!!!