Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9

Spazz...Our New House Guest

We've had a tiny frog, thousands of flying gnat like bugs, and 5 disgusting, brown monkeys who have all tried to reserve a room in our home. None of them have been welcome! Last night, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted something much larger than any bug that has ever appeared on our ceiling. Meet Spazz the Gecko..our new house guest. He loves munching on mosquitoes and other insects so of course he is most welcome to stay AS LONG AS he stays away from me! (Note: As of now, Sookie has still not spotted him.)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I hope he's not crawling in your bed at night for some extra warmth!