Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9

Blues Bowling, Bowling Blues


Ambi Mall just opened a new bowling alley called Blues Bowling. It is really nice and we went there this past weekend with American friends of ours that live in our complex. They are such a blessing to us and we always laugh until our cheeks hurt when we get together.

It's a great hang out place as well where you can order food, drinks, and sit in sci-fi type chairs.


JP told everyone that he was not good at all! Of course right at the beginning, he made three strikes in a row. However, like most games, my husband's luck ran out quickly and Jonathan ended up winning. Sorry honey!

Jacob, age 6, threw (and I mean loud crashing throws of the ball) many gutter balls, but by the end was doing a really good job!

Of course I couldn't play since I am carrying what looks like a bowling ball of my own these days. But Julianna was a true Christian friend and mourned with me while I suffered my bowling blues.

The Lord has given us so many Indian friends and we are blessed. But now and again, one just needs to be with brothers and sisters of the same culture and faith. Jonathan, Erica, Jacob, and Julianna are truly a gift from the Lord! (by the way, they are our hook up for beef as well!)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am a terrible bowler--but I bowled my best game ever while I was pregnant. Go figure!