Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9
Butterfly Moments
I had a wonderful time with my friend P* last night. We sat together on the sofa, leaning in, discussing spiritual matters and her dreams, and drank Sinless Pastry coffee. It was a beautiful time! As I mentioned in I Sit and Often Wonder, the timing of events have just been incredible lately. P* still could not get over how connected she and I have been lately in our meetings as well. Those moments are what I have always referred to as divine appointments. Moments when the Lord places me in the right place, at the right time, to meet or talk with someone that He also directed them to at that very moment. I was sharing that exact meaning with her last night when she suddenly perked up and said, "OH, what you call divine appointments, I have also given a name. I call them Butterfly Moments. A moment that descends upon you, given from above, that suddenly just happens! It's not something you can hold, but it exists and is there. Alicia, our friendship is a Butterfly Moment!" I love it! So from now on, when the Lord leads me to a person or a particular moment, I will call it a Butterfly Moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment