I sit and often wonder at the timing of events. How amazing that I can be doing nothing of significance, a person comes to mind, I choose at that moment to call, and they had just pulled my number up on their mobile to call me as well. The joy and amazement in their voice is too much for my heart to handle!
I sit and often wonder how dreams can make an impact. A friend dreams of the Roman Empire, hears the word compassion and her research of the word takes her to Michelangelo's statue of Mary and Jesus. What does this mean in the practice of her faith so different from this that she is dreaming?
I sit and often wonder how dreams can make an impact. A friend dreams of a white couple. The man holds her on his shoulders and encourages her to fly. She is afraid to do it and chooses not to. But then he asks her to do it again, and this time she flies free! She can see from above soaring with wings like eagles and flying like Angels! Could this mean there is a freedom she is afraid to embrace that will be presented to her by someone foreign from all that she knows?
I sit and often wonder at the timing of events. How incredible that I can make a friend on an elevator, on the day of her birthday, meet with her to drink Chai, and talk of spiritual things! And then, our next spiritual discussion takes place on my birthday to discuss her dreams of Rome, compassion, and freedom which just happens to be Easter Sunday.
Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Exciting! :)
Post a Comment