Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9

Mrs. Mayfield is a Proud Teacher!

Supercharge is the name of a boy's band in Springfield. I saw them first perform at the opening of Field Elementary Talent Show 2008. Three of the members are former students of mine. They are in 6th grade now and are all very talented! It's times like these that I am so proud to have been a teacher, to see their creative minds at work, and to have been blessed with the opportunity to be a part of their lives. Way to express yourselves guys! Mrs. Mayfield is proud!

Check out their first recorded video "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" by JETT.

Click on Photo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss you so much I hope you come back soon!!