Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9
Free Home Delivery...and other perks!
One can easily find MANY reasons to complain when living in India. However, among all the challenges, there are many wonderful perks that I find myself being quite thankful for each and everyday! I LOVE that we have free home delivery offered by Little Caesar's Pizza, Pizza Hut, McDonalds, 24 hour service from pharmacies, and local grocery stores. That's right! Need some more pain reliever? Did you suddenly run out of eggs? All you have to do is dial the number, place your order, and you can expect service within 30 minutes. Among free home delivery, I find these perks to be blessings as well: the press walas aka the men that ring our bell every other day to pick up any clothes we need ironed, Royal Dry Cleaners who collect and deliver our things for free that need dry cleaned, as well as the trash walas who ring our bell every morning at 9am to pick up our trash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are some perks. Boy, I'd be in trouble if I could have ice cream delivered at 9pm each night!
Post a Comment