Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9

We Have a Winner!!

The Unacceptable Feature: In the first picture, Sawyer's head was too big per the dimensions required on the US Passport application guide. The actual size of the picture was 2x2 which was correct, but his head was not the right size. From the top of the head to the chin, the head must be between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inch. Who would have ever thought that going to a photo shop and asking for a passport picture to be taken could be so complicated? Apparently many countries have different specifications and/or requirements for passport/visa pictures.

Congratulations...ANGIE!!! You are our winner!! However, we have to admit, that we know a couple Angie's and your post did not give out any specifics on which Angie you are!! I am so sorry as we feel a bit silly even saying this. So....will you please identify which Angie you are so we can properly congratulate you?

1 comment:

angie said...

I am sorry, it was me, Angie Wilson. What a beautiful boy you have, I still cannot believe how alert he is and his complexion is so beautiful.