Angie is a dear lady in my life! When I first moved to Springfield my Sophomore year of high school and my family began attending Second Baptist, she and Ellen Magers were my first Sunday School teachers. I learned so much from both of them that year, and it has been a precious relationship that I continue to cherish to this day. I can only pray that the Lord blesses Sawyer with godly men and women in his life as He has done for me in mine with people like Angie Wilson! I sure love you Angie! You will receive your gift the week of October 22-30 when we visit Springfield!
Here is a little blast from the past Angie!! My first EVER "trip" to Mexico after that Sophomore year. I remember Kelly and Jeannie being on that one. I am pretty sure you were on that one as well, but can't remember for sure. "Shout to the Lord" was super popular that year and I remember singing a Kathy Trocolli song a couple of times along the way.
I do, however, remember you being on the other ones with us!!
From left to right: Morgan Weltha, Alicia Lindsay, and Amanda Gaither.
2 comments:
I remember that Mexico mission trip!
What sweet words of encouragement, they really made my day! I too remember that trip, it was a blast! Our God is so amazing, what a blessing to see the seed planted grow into such a plentiful harvest. We love you three! See you soon!
Post a Comment