Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9
Da-blue Solution Brings Positive Results
Yesterday I called the doctor's office to schedule an appointment for Sawyer's next series of immunizations. I knew this call would be one of the two tests in finding whether or not the Da-Blue Solution would bring positive results. When asked to spell my child's name, I responded "S-A-DABLUE-YER". The result: NO confusion, NO questions, NO problems! The final test will be with the receptionist on Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I first read the title of this post I thought you were trying to tell us you took a pregnancy test and it was positive!
But this is really funny :) Glad you worked it out!
Post a Comment