Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9

Dablue's Mommy is India's Role Model

All tests on using Dablue have been proven successful! We went to the doctors office on Saturday as well as today, Monday. Both times, when speaking with the receptionist, S-A-Dablue-Y-E-R was a go!

While speaking with our pediatrician, he again asked me if I was only breastfeeding Sawyer (this question is asked every time we go for a checkup). I informed him that we feel strongly that only breastfeeding until 6 months is the best source of nourishment for Sawyer. He usually gives us the thumbs up and says, "Good, good!" But today, he responded differently! "That is very good! You are a role model. I wish I could use you to be the role model for all of our Indian mothers here." I was a bit surprised! Me, a new mommy as a role model? I feel so new at all of this. WOW! I just live out what I believe! Medically speaking, breast milk is the best nourishment a child can receive. Naturally and Spiritually, the Most High provided this method for mothers since the beginning of time! Why not? So a role model for India? Sure. But most importantly, our prayer is to be role models for our son..Sa-dablue-yer!!

1 comment:

BreonFam said...

Great! I'm so glad nursing is going great for you. There is lots of support for nursing if you ever need it. Remember, it takes a village to raise a baby. Don't be afraid to ask. Hope you had a great Christmas! Your tree and decorations look beautiful.