I know this may seem a bit corny, but I couldn't help posting this today. We were going to the ATM which requires JP parking the car, walking down the road, and me waiting patiently while, what seems like, hundreds of people pass by. Well today, I found myself in a humorous moment while sitting and listening to the "hottest" Delhi radio station. Hope it brings a smile to your face as it did mine!
Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged! For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! -Josh 1:9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Alicia...how funny! By the way, I didn't see one woman in that clip.
As Andrea made a good point, this is often the case everywhere you go on the roads. Tons of men and no women. I have actually counted while out driving around. Usually for every 7-10 men, you will see 1 woman. Most are in doors working, but the population of men does out number for sure!
Mallory and I got a huge kick out of this. Mallory is in love with Elvis...her room is covered with Elvis. Enjoy the updated music:)
Post a Comment